Aarna's ethos is built on equal opportunity, respect, and integrity — creating a diverse and open environment. We encourage a healthy balance between personal and professional spheres, as we believe it directly reflects on one's capability to contribute meaningfully.
So if you're looking for a driven team whose values mirror yours — come be a part of the Aarna journey to learn, grow, and excel.
International Disputes Resolution
PQE- 2 to 10+ years
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Registered lawyer with a bar council
- LLM from an Indian or international university
- Available to start immediately
POSITION: - FULL-TIME
- Monitoring Mails and update accordingly
- Calendar Management
- Schedule meetings
- Send invites for meetings/conferences
- Travel Management
- Ticket Booking and Reschedule
- Check with the timings with who is traveling
- Take the options and cost accordingly.
- Book ticket and web checking and handover the printouts.
- Ø Visa Processing
- Check with the travel date to plan accordingly
- Book Tickets, Travel Insurance
- Collect all the required documents and send it to Travel agent
- Hotel Booking
- Check with the dates and number to nights of staying
- Check with the availability at the hotel and email them with all the details to block booking.
- Ø Cab Arrangements
- After ticket booking will inform the travel agent by email with all the necessary details to make a pickup arrangement at airport.
- Print/Scan and typing documents.
- Advocates will send the notice letter to align and print on letter head
- After printing get it signed by them, then scan and send it by post or courier.
- Typing documents.
- Subscriptions / renewals
- Check on the renewal dates or remainders to update accounts team on the same.
- Management and record of books and library - books going out and books coming in
- Update Travel checklist
- Update excel on the details of travel as it will be useful for billing clarity.
- Update on flight details, cost and purpose
- Provide secretarial support and assistance in scheduling meetings, time-sheet updating, travel arrangements etc.
- Timesheet management
- Supervision/coordination with IT
Job related experience is required – atleast 10 years
Excellent English, Kannada and Hindi communication skills
Planning and organising
General office skills
Fluency with English, oral and written is a must
Excellent organizational and time-management skills
dependant on experience
Marketing and Communications Executive
Brand strategy, project management, digital marketing, content creation, graphic design, content creation, legal marketing
Please send your CV to [email protected]